Monday, December 29, 2008

Story Time with Dad


Story Time with Dad
Originally uploaded by heather_ales
This photo just warms my heart!

I love reading - and always have. One of the attributes I'd really like to pass down to our son is a love of books and reading. So, it's really no surprise that I've been buying childrens books for Fred.

While I was pregnant, I asked Steve to read to the baby so that the baby would get used to his voice. And, you could tell a difference in the babies movements when he was being read to - you really could! It was so tender!

Anywho... today Steve started reading to Fred. I had asked my mom earlier what we should/could do to entertain him while he's awake. After chuckling for a moment, she gave us a few ideas, one of which is to read to him. Fred really seemed to enjoy it.

No comments: