Sunday, July 13, 2008

Poll Results....

So many of you were on the same wavelength as me - we were thinking GIRL!

However, according to the sonogram technician.... it's a BOY! I interrogated him a few different ways to make sure he knew what he was talking about and that there couldn't possibly be any confusion. He is 100% POSITIVE that our bean is a boy.

I'm 100% positive that I'm waiting to decorate the nursery until my doctor tells me it's a boy. :)

So, to answer a few questions.... we have a few names we're thinking about. My family has oodles more they'd love to suggest. If our bean does turn out a girl, some of the names we've been thinking about are:

Isabella Lynette
Isabella Jane
Elizabeth Lynette

However, since all of the signs are pointing to BOY.... we're thinking about some of the following names (and some of the "suggestions" are):

James Russell
Frederic Russell
Eric Russell
Jordan Russell
Wutang Lee
Ollie Oxen

The nursery decor (if we continue on the path we're currently on) will be in light blue, sage green, a light tan with a vintage airplane theme. My grandfather, Raymond Francis Beste, painted artwork on planes during WWII. I've always loved the pieces my father has collected, and I hope to get high end scans of them so that we can have copies of them in our sons room.

That's about it for this installment.... I'm not disappointed. Instead of planning a trip to Paris, we're going to plan a trip to Belgium. The most important thing is that our baby is healthy - and healthy it definitely is. He's growing like mad, and my baby bump has made it's official appearance.

4 comments:

rachel said...

yay! I found your blog! Congrats on the baby...I'm so excited for you. I like the name Ollie Lee!!! Or maybe you should name him after all of our grampas we've had through the years!!!!

Kristy said...

I'm so excited for you! I adore my little boys. I vote for Ollie Oxen.

auntweed said...

This is so exciting for you guys! Congratulations. I'll have to continue to check things out now that I've figured out where your blog is.

deb said...

Congrats!! I have an Isabella! I love the name James.