Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Wanted: Constructive Criticism

Last night I worked on the wedding flowers. The only flowers we're going to bring to the wedding will be the bridal bouquet, boutennieres, and corsages. The 'lower rose garden' should be in full bloom - and we can't decorate anyway. So, why stress about it?

Here is where I stopped on the bridal bouquet. What do you think? Do I need more... Something? I haven't finished the stems off (with ribbon and more pearls), so it can easily be adjusted. Please share your thoughts with me! There really is a lot of "bling" in it with large ivory pearls, and oodles of Swarovski crystals. The only flowers are dark red hydrangeas and white stephanotis with more pearl centers.
The boutennierres are simple. Here's a photo of them too. This morning, Christa suggested I add some of the red to them. What do you think?

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sorry, no comments about the flowers, but have you seen the weather forecast? Looks like Saturday is supposed to be beautiful for you!!!
http://www.weather.com/activities/homeandgarden/garden/weather/tenday-details.html?locid=76017&dayNum=6

Less than a week to go!!
~Heather