Monday, October 10, 2005

I am SO tired!

This weekend was fairly productive. I stayed up ALL night Friday night unpacking what I had at Steve's house and doing some cleaning. I think I finally crashed at 8:30am! The house looked FANTASTIC when I was finished, but as it goes - it didn't last long. But, at least everything is unpacked!! It was a huge accomplishment for me and I'm sure Steve is thrilled that my stuff is taking over the house! :)

Other than that, I didn't do a stitch of wedding anything. In fact, I forgot to go and pick up my dress from the bridal shoppe! The seamstress had to do a few more alterations and I'll get it sometime this week.

Everything else is going smoothly - or so I think. I'm sure it's only 10 days until the storm rush of wedding plans arrives. We only have 12 days left until the wedding - so everyone hold onto your hats, it could either be a smooth or bumpy ride!

No comments: