Thursday, October 06, 2005

My Co-Workers Rock!

Today, when I came into the office, I had an ADORABLE gift bag sitting on my desk! How FUN!! It was our first wedding gift (not to be confused with our first engagement gift from Joanne! It was THE yummiest box of chocolates! Seriously addicting, but INCREDIBLY tasty)! Sweet Theresa gave us 2 of the most important movies we (well, honestly, I added them to the registry. I know you're shocked that Steve wasn't dying to own these flicks!) registered for - 'Dirty Dancing' (the SPECIAL edition - and girls, let me know when you want to come over for a girls night in!!), and 'How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days' (you know it ends well... and it's awesome!!). After I was done dancing in my cube over the happiness of them, Gale brought me another bag!! HAPPY DAY! She and her darling husband (whom she gushes about on a regular basis) gave us the AWESOME blender that we've been DYING for from Target. It's THE coolest smoothie blender! You can make your smoothie right in the cup (it comes with it) instead of in a regular blender, and putting it into a cup (and thus having to wash the blender part.... FYI - we don't enjoy washing dishes!!). SOOOO thrilled! My coworkers ROCK! I'll take photos of them later and post for your viewing pleasure!! Thanks girls!!!

No comments: