Wednesday, October 05, 2005

So much done.... so much left to do!

Wow... we're down to 17 days remaining until the wedding! YIKES!!! It's creeping up faster than I thought! Here's a photo of me playing with my hairdo and my veil. I still haven't settled on how I'm going to wear my hair. Oh well, I'm sure it will be fine on "the day!"

We have SO many things that are finished, but there are still so many things left to do! Today, I was able to use one of my floating holidays at work - and since Steve was off too, we went and got some of the most important things squared away. For instance, we got our marraige license (note to Denton County residents, don't try to use the Justice of the Peace in Roanoke on the 1st or 3rd Wednesday of the month. They don't do marraige licenses on those days, and the office is full of ticked off people waiting for their court hearing...). We also went and talked to Steve's State Farm office to get everything lined up for my car once we're married. Fun, Fun, Fun!

Everything seems to be going smoothly other than that. My Aunt Kathleen, who lives in Farmington, NM (where my parents live) may come to the wedding with my parents. It would be lovely to have her here with us also!

Steve and I went and checked out the hotel (MicroTel) I had booked for our family and guests to stay in. We're thinking about changing the location, but we haven't set our minds on it yet. So, currently, if we've made hotel reservations for you - you're still at the Microtel.

No comments: