Monday, October 03, 2005

A few fun pictures

A few of you have emailed me asking for photos of the "wedding items". Ask, and you shall recieve! Here is a photo of our cake topper. I really love that we can use our topper with our home decor, rather than a figurine. It's about 5" tall and 4" wide. It has a silver lustre finish to it - and will perfectly compliment our wedding cake! And... yes, the "A" is for Ales. (C'mon Joanie - what did you really think it was for?? Love you!)

Here is a photograph of my tiara (taken when I got it in the mail. I wondered if my hair would work with this style of tiara - I think it does! The tiara has pearls in the center sections, with rhinestones along the top and bottom. It is basically a "bun holder" and is not adjustable. My hair (of course) will be much tidier than in the photo, but it gives you an idea of what it will look like. Can you tell where my real hair and the hair piece begins?? It's amazing that my hair matches so well. Color me happy!

No comments: