Thursday, September 15, 2005

Invitations and Announcements (and UBER good news!)

Well, anyone that knows me would know that I love to design. It's just fun to doodle out and then make my doodle. Such is the case of our wedding invitations and announcements. I've created 4 (yes FOUR) different announcements/invitations just for our wedding. I can't make up my mind on them. I think I've narrowed it down to one design, but now I need to decide if I want the print done via thermography (think embossing) or if the cost is too great - do it on my laser printer at home. I know I want something VERY simple and casual. I think i've achieved it! Now, I need to decide if we are going to include a photo with the invitations and announcements and if I want to use the same design for both the invitations and the announcements. Decisions, decisions, decisions! So, if you haven't gathered from the post... yes, I'm making the announcements and invitations too! :)

UBER Good News: Steve got a call from his mother last night. It looks like his sister Nicole and Grandmother Depsey will be able to come for the wedding! Wahooo! I'm so excited! I had the chance to meet Grandmother Dempsey, but not his sister Nicole! I also talked to Sheri (my birth mother) and it looks like my Aunt Cindy (her sister) may be in Austin the following week, and might be able to come a few days early to attend the wedding. Fantastic! I'm absolutely THRILLED!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that you will find Thermographic printing is rather expensive.

I have access to a high end Inkjet printer, if you wanted to do color printing.