Thursday, September 15, 2005

Wedding Day plans....

Oh the fun of planning... it really IS fun, but man, trying to navigate through everyone's arrival/departure schedules and make sure that they get to have some fun while they're here -- AND get all of the wedding stuff done too, can be a challenge! We have so many family members come into town, and they've never been to the area so I feel like I need to show them part of Texas. AND I'm going to make it fun. So... here's my idea of our wedding day itenerary.. well an outline anyway...

1. Wedding
2. Wedding Photos
3. Wedding Dinner (well late lunch) 2:30 (or whenever we get to the restaurant) - 4pm.
4. Change clothes @ Steve's house (and/or everyone meet back there)
5. Fort Worth Stockyards and attend the rodeo. (Tee Hee! I'm going to get Bride and Groom T-shirts made for steve and I to wear. And of course, I WILL wear my veil and tiara! What a GREAT excuse!! And we all know that I'm a princess! )
6. Get everyone home - and Steve and I will SPLIT for the night.... WAAHOOOOO!

Whaddathink??

No comments: