Thursday, September 08, 2005

Here's the official plan...

Okay, so it's decided. Here's how it's going to work...

We're getting married on Saturday, October 22nd at 11:30 in the morning. We're going to have a VERY small wedding with only family and close friends in attendance. After our wedding, we'll go have photographs taken at the Dallas Botanical Gardens and Arboretum. Then we'll have a family dinner.

Next year, on October 28, 2006, we will have a ring ceremony and wedding celebration (reception) for all of our friends and family. It's important to Steve and I that everyone feel included in our special celebration!

Please be sure to mark October 28th, 2006 on your calendar! We would love it if you could join us in celebrating!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blogs... I mean, I'm supposed to the be techy geek dude guy and I've never had my own blog. :(

But I can still do really cool emoticons!

O.o googly eyes

O.O surprised!

^_^ happy

T_T crying

;_; another crying

x_x doh!

o(^_^)b thumbs up!

@-^- flower

<3 Heart (love)

<\3 broken heart

ok...so that's a little random. But congrats on the wedding plans! :P