Thursday, December 22, 2005

Two Months Down.... Eternity to Go!

I can’t believe we’ve only been married for two months! It seems like so much longer! Maybe it’s because I’ve been SO busy. I don’t know. Wow... two months though! Here are a few of the lessons I’ve already learned.

  • Although Steve can manage to put the remote control in the same place when he’s finished watching TV, he can’t remember that the bowls do not go with the pots and pans.
  • If I need Steve to fill my gas tank, make him drive when I know the “get gas” light goes on. That’s my signal that I need gas. His signal is when it gets to a ¼ tank.
  • It’s easier to procrastinate when there are two of you.
  • While I love the snooze button, Steve hates it.
  • It’s not always a bad thing when the bed frame breaks (see yesterday’s post). I actually like having the bed not on a frame at all (Steve does too)!
  • He may tease me incessantly about it, but Steve loves my woobie too.
  • If I’m freezing (95% of the time) Steve is comfortable. If I’m hot – I must be sleeping.
  • Brussels sprouts (Steve’s favorite vegi) aren’t so bad.
  • PMS is not a good thing. I really have been getting MOODY!
  • My idea of organized is totally different from Steve’s.
  • Steve’s idea of budgeting is totally different from mine (but we’re working on it)!

I’m sure there are lots of other things I’ve learned over the last 60 or so days. But, for some reason, I can’t remember them.

Steve is a fantastic man! Each day, I realize something else that I love about him. He’s just so darn fantastic! I’m a lucky girl!

Love,
Heather (& Steve)

No comments: