Thursday, December 01, 2005

All About Heather...

So many of you have told us how you read our blog, and how you've gotten to know me through it, that I thought it would be fun to post this little questionnaire with my answers. I hope you all enjoy this glimpse into my reality... (or lack of). I'll adjust the questions and try to get Steve to share his information too...

All About Heather

Name: Legal: Heather Lynette Beste Ales. What I use: Heather Lynette Ales
Nicknames/Names you normally go by: Heather, HeatherBear (Steve ONLY!), SweetPea (Mom’s nick name for me), Happy Girl, PrincessDallas
Occupation: By Day: Auditor for Mortgage Company. By Night: Creative Designer / Scrapbooker.
Birth Date: January 14
Height: 5’4”
Weight: Wouldn’t you like to know?? J
Hair Style: Varies! Currently, it’s shorter than I’ve had it for years, and I usually wear it flipped up!
Hair Color: Varies (currently it’s a reddish brown hue). Naturally it’s a dark blonde
Eye Color: Blue and Gold
2 Favorite Colors: Red & Sage Green
2 Parts of your heritage: Biological: German/French/Irish Adopted: German, English, French.
2 Things that scare you: Being homeless, & being alone
2 of your everyday essentials: Burts Bees Lip Balm, Secret Platinum Deodorant!
2 Things that you are wearing right now: Cream Tights & a vintage 1972 skirt (Yeah for eBay!)
2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment): Bon Jovi (HOTTIE!!) & Allison Krauss (always a favorite!)
2 Favorite Songs at the Moment: “Have a Nice Day” (Bon Jovi) & “Since You Been Gone” (Kelly Clarkson)
2 Things you want in a relationship (other than true love): 1. Honesty 2. Respect
2 Truths: 1. I don’t take very good care of my body. 2. I’m blessed beyond belief.
2 Physical Things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex): Eyes & Smile
2 of your Favorite Hobbies: Paper crafts & cooking
2 Things you want really badly: Nikon D50 SLR Digital Camera & a good health guarantee for everyone I know (and for good measure - to be a better person.)
2 places you want to go on vacation: A tropical Island somewhere, anywhere visiting with family.
2 things you want to do before you die: Live my life as fully as possible & have my family realize how much I love them – and how important they are to me.
2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick: My love of all things sparkly and I love Chick Flicks!
2 Things that you are thinking about now: Man, I am so boring! AND what do I want to do this weekend?
2 Stores you Shop at: Target & Triple X Sex World....(HA! got ya!)
2 Favorite Magazines: Other than paper crafting ones… hmmm Oprah & Martha Stewart Living (or People magazine – I’m such an entertainment whore!)
2 Favorite Food Genres: Mexican and Oriental
2 Favorite Beverages: Water & Grape Isopure Protein
2 Favorite Desserts: Pumpkin Pie Custard from Sheridan’s & Brownies
2 Favorite ways to be Pampered: Pedicures and Massages
2 Favorite Movies: Love Actually and Sweet Home Alabama (told you I loved Chick Flicks!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really do like what you do here. Don't give up on it. You have a way with words and generally use them to uplift and brighten the lives of others. Keep that up too. Remember, always, that I love you.