Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Our One Month-aversary

I can't believe it's already here! Today marks the first month that we've been married. WOW! Time has seriously flown by! Steve was a SUPER stud and had flowers waiting for me when I got home from work - AND sweedish fish too (they're my addiction)! Here's a quick photo of my lovely suprise!

I'm SO glad I kept one of the silver vases we used as decorations for the open house! It was THE perfect size to arrange my flowers into.

Being married is an adjustment - but there's no one else I'd rather spend my time adjusting to! He's a great guy and he does sweet little things (that I sometimes fail to immediately notice) for me. For instance - I am ALWAYS cold (or so it seems). He set the heat in the house to turn up an hour before I get up in the morning so that the house would be warm when I am getting ready for work. He brings me a quilt when I'm watching TV - before I even think of getting up to get one for myself. He's SUCH a great guy!

Love,
Heather (& Steve)

No comments: