Monday, September 12, 2005

What's left to do....

So, now that we've had a productive weekend (wahooo!), here's what I think I have left to accomplish:
  • Invitations to Wedding
  • Marriage Announcements (to be sent out after we're married)
  • Flowers (I think I've set my mind on silk so that we can use them again for the ring ceremony and reception - and so that I can keep my bouquet forever!)
  • Steve's Attire (black suit, white shirt, red tie and hanky!)
  • Family Dinner arrangements
  • Finish Wedding Registries
  • Get Engagement pictures done (LOVE Melissa's work! She did our bluebonnet photos too!)
  • Schedule Wedding Photographer (Melissa again!)
  • Order small wedding cake for family dinner.
  • Marriage License (How could I forget??)

Am I missing anything???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honeymoon Plans! Duh!

Anonymous said...

Cake baby cake! You have to have a wedding cake from Cretias in Duncanville. Here is their web address. http://www.cretias.com/
I have had many of their cakes and not only are they beautifully decorated but they are out of this world delicious! Go visit and sample.

Heather said...

Star wholesale is a great place for silk flowers. But there's a place on Harry Hines that has incredible stuff - only place I could find realistic looking oriental lillies!
Didn't see it on your list, but I'm assuming you have a minister... and what about music? lol
~H