Monday, September 12, 2005

Rings and Resizing

My ring flew off of my hand this weekend. When I got sized, and resized (a few months later) they asssured me that my knuckles would not shrink, and that a size 5 would be fine. Okay, fast forward another month (or so) to this weekend. The ring has been turning around on my finger for a few days (I've only had it for just over a week!). I was demonstrating how it would not fall off by flailing my hand about. Whoops! Off the ring came! Steve and I had talked about having it sized when we have the wedding band soldered to the ring. So, I think I'm going to get one of those sizer thing-a-ma-jigs to put onto it.

I'm worried about having it sized. When I get pregnant (in a few years) and my hands swell, won't it be a problem then? I don't plan on losing much more weight. Maybe another 10 or 15 lbs, but I don't want to lose much more than that. I need some padding to my body! My bones are starting to stick out!

No comments: